We have had very good inshore fishing lately. Here a few reports from Playa Blanca, a roosterfihing spot near the Bat islands:
Fishing out of Riu Guanacaste on July 06,
- Mike Lewis and his friend were deep sea fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They hooked a marlin and lost it after one hour, they also released 2 sailfish.
- Johnny Colley and his friends, this time aboard our CORMORAN boat were inshore fishing and released 2 roosterfish and a bunch of other inshore species.
- Pascual Romalora aboard our ALBATRES boat was inshore fishing out of the Riu Guanacaste in the neighborhood. He released two good sized roosterfishing and also a one pound little one.
Fishing out of the Paradisus Playa Conchal on July 06,
- Lino Guido, the Wahoo boat captain took 4 people (two kids and two adults) inshore fishing. They caught 5 mahi-mahi.
Fishing out of Riu Guanacaste on July 05,
- Today was the second day of fishing for Johnny Cooley and his party aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They were fishing inshore and released 2 nice roosterfish and caught an hamberjack.
Fishing out of Riu Guanacaste on July 03,
- Johnny Cooley and 3 friends where fishing aboard our LA CHILA-G boat. They did half day offshore charter and released one sail. In the afternoon they went fishing inshore and released two very good sized roosterfish.